Twin/Twin Low Bunk w/Angle Ladder
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 25 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our best-selling Maxtrix Kids low bunk bed! Stacked design means you sleep two while keeping valuable floor space.
Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for small rooms and little kids. Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Dimensions: L: 80" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"