Full High Bunk Bed with Staircase
Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers, great for clothes or toys. With 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom, the Maxtrix high bunk bed means no more bumped heads! Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers and snuggling. Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + sturdy enough for adults. Added bonus – steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of the bed.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock-solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bunk bed.
We added 5 inches to our classic bunk for more under-bed space but made sure it still fits average height ceilings and is safe enough for young children. Full size = extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents.
The staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at storytime or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built-in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
The stacked design saves valuable floor space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds for growing kids and parents. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are extra sturdy.
Overall: L: 100.75" x D: 57.5" x H: 71"