Twin Mid Loft Bed
Space for sleep, study and play all one place makes this the ultimate combination of fun and function. More underbed space, but not too high, our popular twin Mid Loft = the perfect happy medium! Customizable ladder style and location.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular twin mid loft bed with ladder works for all!
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant, making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A great bed for younger ages; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
Contact us for additional assembly service
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 80" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 84" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 107.5" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"